عنوان الموضوع : For third year students تحضير بكالوريا
مقدم من طرف منتديات الضيافة العربية

HELLO DEAR STUDENTS WHO ARE PREPARING AND REVISING FOR THE BAC EXAM 2016 IN ALL ALGERIAN SCHOOLS .I WANT JUSTE TO TELL YOU TO CONCENTRATE ON THE 03 FIRST UNITS OF THE PROGRAMME (ancient civilizayions - ethics in business- education in the world )
good luck everybody

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة teacher06
HELLO DEAR STUDENTS WHO ARE PREPARING AND REVISING FOR THE BAC EXAM 2013 IN ALL ALGERIAN SCHOOLS .I WANT JUSTE TO TELL YOU TO CONCENTRATE ON THE 03 FIRST UNITS OF THE PROGRAMME (ancient civilizayions - ethics in business- education in the world )
good luck everybody

are teacher of english?

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة teacher06
HELLO DEAR STUDENTS WHO ARE PREPARING AND REVISING FOR THE BAC EXAM 2013 IN ALL ALGERIAN SCHOOLS .I WANT JUSTE TO TELL YOU TO CONCENTRATE ON THE 03 FIRST UNITS OF THE PROGRAMME (ancient civilizayions - ethics in business- education in the world )
good luck everybody

I need your S K Y P E plese sir

>>>> الرد الثالث :

Yes, I am a teacher of English in a secondary-school

>>>> الرد الرابع :

thank you for your note.if you want please can you give me this lessons ancient civilizayions - ethics in business- education in the world i haven't and i need it please i hope that you can gave me this lessons so please

>>>> الرد الخامس :

هل الوحدة الاخيرة بعدeducation غير محتملة

الوحدة الاخيرة غير محتملة بسبب اضرابات الجنوب و كاين مؤسسات ما قراوهاش
شكرا استاذ

thank you sir
nchalah njibou bac wnfrhou waldina wal2assatida dyalna ya rabi

thank you and good luck

thank you so much for your suggestion i'm verry good at english always i get 19 but i feel that this is not enough i wish you all the best and nchalah we take our bac

الرجاء مساعدة أنا بحاجة الى فقرات متوقعة في الانجليزية