__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثالث :

wait

att dok nchouflek

>>>> الرد الرابع :

Dear Dr Wells,
I’m writing to you to seek advice. My name is bouthaina and I’m a secondary
school student. I can’t make up my mind about a personal problem.
I’ll sit for the baccalaureate exam soon. I’ll certainly succeed,but my parents are
old and are in need of financial help. I would really like to help them. However,
If I do so, I will have to give up my dream of becoming a doctor.In short I am
in a dilemma. On the one hand, If I decide to help, I will have to renounce to my
registration at the university. On the other hand, if I don’t, I’ll feel guilty of not
helping my family.I have no one to turn to. What should I do

?
Sincerely

>>>> الرد الخامس :

Act. One (p. 88)
Go through the tip box before you move on to the writing activity proper.
A letter for seeking advice
A suggested letter to an “agony aunt”:
Dear Dr Wells,
I’m writing to you to seek advice. My name is Omar and I’m a secondary school student. I can’t make up my mind about a personal problem.
I’ll sit for the baccalaureate exam soon. I’ll certainly succeed, but my parents are old and are in need of financial help. I would really like to help them. However, If I do so, I will have to give up my dream of becoming a doctor . In short I am in a dilemma. On the one hand, If I decide to help, I will have to renounce to my registration at the university. On the other hand, if I don’t, I’ll feel guilty of not helping my family. I have no one to turn to. What should/can I do ?
Sincerely,
“Miserable”

Act. One (p. 88)
Go through the tip box before you move on to the writing activity proper.
A letter for seeking advice
A suggested letter to an “agony aunt”:
Dear Dr Wells,
I’m writing to you to seek advice. My name is Omar and I’m a secondary school student. I can’t make up my mind about a personal problem.
I’ll sit for the baccalaureate exam soon. I’ll certainly succeed, but my parents are old and are in need of financial help. I would really like to help them. However, If I do so, I will have to give up my dream of becoming a doctor . In short I am in a dilemma. On the one hand, If I decide to help, I will have to renounce to my registration at the university. On the other hand, if I don’t, I’ll feel guilty of not helping my family. I have no one to turn to. What should/can I do ?
Sincerely,
“Miserable”

ممكن مواضيع اخرى