عنوان الموضوع : helpppp plz write it up page 88 ثانية ثانوي
مقدم من طرف منتديات الضيافة العربية

I have a test tomorrow so I can't do the exrc now So plllz help me task 1 and 2 the lettre and the reply
plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

Dear …..
I’m writing to you to seek advice. My name is …… and I’m a secondary school student.
I can’t make up my mind about a personal problem.
I’ll sit for the baccalaureate exam soon. I’ll certainly succeed but my parents are old and are in need of financial help. I would really like to help them. However if I do so I will have to give up my dream of becoming a doctor. In short I am in a dilemma. On the one hand if decide to help I will have to renounce to my registration at the university on the other hand if I don’t I’ll feel guilty of not helping my family . I have no one to turn to. What should/can I do ?
Sincerely
“miserable”

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة oussama adrari
Dear …..
I’m writing to you to seek advice. My name is …… and I’m a secondary school student.
I can’t make up my mind about a personal problem.
I’ll sit for the baccalaureate exam soon. I’ll certainly succeed but my parents are old and are in need of financial help. I would really like to help them. However if I do so I will have to give up my dream of becoming a doctor. In short I am in a dilemma. On the one hand if decide to help I will have to renounce to my registration at the university on the other hand if I don’t I’ll feel guilty of not helping my family . I have no one to turn to. What should/can I do ?
Sincerely
“miserable”

thanks a lot brother

>>>> الرد الثالث :

thnks but I want the 2nd exrc

>>>> الرد الرابع :

dear sist i can help u
just wait a few minutes
allah willing i will come back sOoOoOoN