ممكن تعاونوني هنا
اما تفهموني فيه او الحل تاع نسيي نفهم وحدي
write it out page 50 انجلي
بلييييييييييييييز ماتبخلونيش

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

وعليكم السلام
هنا طلب منك ديري speech اي خطاب كيما تاع مارتن لوثر كينغ وهو عطاك مخطط تاع الخطاب تبداي من وين مكتوب body of the speech
تبداي من ladies and gentlemen ... وتحاولي تكرري هذ الكلمات ihave a dream .that one day.iwill bee able to....
من باعد تختميه بكلمة قوية كيما مارتن قال free at last هدرت بزاف ونسيت نقولك بلي الخطاب على حلمك انت على الحوايج لي تحلمي بيهم
ان شاء الله نكون عاونتك وربي يوفقك

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

شكرا جزييييييييييييييييلا

>>>> الرد الثالث :

حل التمارين 01 ص46 .. و 03 ص47 .... و التمرين ص48 .... والتمرين 03 ص49 ... و التمرين ص50 في مادة الإنجليزية

https://ch-dz.blogspot.com/2013/10/blog-post_4166.html

الحل من كراسي و هو موجود في مدونتي أتمنى أن يفيدك

>>>> الرد الرابع :

thanks
alah ynaj7ak anchalah

>>>> الرد الخامس :

ladies and gentlemen ……. Sixteen
I want to continue my study but my parents wants me to leave school at early age because i’m an adult and let me work full time to get money although i’m exposed to children labour exploitation . some teenagers want to married , but they are young to be responsible for a family and childrens , but when they join the army , they are adult to do military service.
Ladies and gentlemen I have a dream that children to my age will be able to vote and express their opinions .i’ve a dream that the governement stop children labour exploitation , and let them continue their studies
Our grandparents were able to get married at early age.
I hope we will be able to do it
Thank you very much for your kind attention , ladies and gentlemen .please sign the petition ….alll

de rieeeeeeeeeeen amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة كحلوشة مبروشة
ladies and gentlemen ……. Sixteen
I want to continue my study but my parents wants me to leave school at early age because i’m an adult and let me work full time to get money although i’m exposed to children labour exploitation . some teenagers want to married , but they are young to be responsible for a family and childrens , but when they join the army , they are adult to do military service.
Ladies and gentlemen I have a dream that children to my age will be able to vote and express their opinions .i’ve a dream that the governement stop children labour exploitation , and let them continue their studies
Our grandparents were able to get married at early age.
I hope we will be able to do it
Thank you very much for your kind attention , ladies and gentlemen .please sign the petition ….alll

رائع ... لقد اعجبني عزيزتي ...
ههه راكي حابة تتزوجي بكري لول
وفقك الله اختاه. سلام جميل

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة miinette
رائع ... لقد اعجبني عزيزتي ...
ههه راكي حابة تتزوجي بكري لول :d
وفقك الله اختاه. سلام جميل

لالالالالالالالالالا
انا درت هكذاك وخلاص نحب ندير افكار شوي جهنميه اصلا مانقصدش كيما فهمتو شغل حاب نبين الدفرونس برك