مقدم من طرف منتديات الضيافة العربية

Use The following ideas and write a paragraphe aboute your next holidays :

Go to tipaza*
Swim in the beatch*
meet new friends*
Have a walk*
Buy some souvenirs*
Enjoy my holidays......ect

,?Can you hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllp me. please

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

my father told me that we will go to tipaza next holidays .i'm so happy cause i always dreamed to go to this wonderful place .i decided to prepare my activities for this trip .first,i will go to swim with my friends .newt we will have a launch in a good resturant then we will go for a walk and shopping to buy souvenirs for our family and also some gifts .finally we will make our first and own dinner.it will be a excellent holidays .
هناك بعض الكلمات تاكد منها + حرف i يجب ان يكتب I و الفواصل يجب ان تكون
هذا تجربتي في فقرتك اتمتى ان تعجبك

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

مشكووووووووووووووووورة أختي نهال على مجهودك ....في انتظار البقية

>>>> الرد الثالث :

the summer came and brought withe him new adventure , my family decided that we camp in Tipaza which is our first trip to this place , first day was nice , me and my brother went to the beach for a little swimm , and while we were ther we came a cross boys in our same age and we came friends in that momen , . evry night in the afternoon we went walking downtown , it was such a beautiful place , in the last day i had to get some souvenirs so i remmember this place , i spent a great time , it was a great holidaywith t

hope u like it

peace out

MR NICE GUY

>>>> الرد الرابع :

مشكوووووووووووووور اخي فقرة رائعة

>>>> الرد الخامس :

أين البقية ..........