عنوان الموضوع : j'ai besoin de projet d'anglais c urgent سنة 1 ثانوي
مقدم من طرف منتديات الضيافة العربية

السلام عليكم
svp aidez moi de faire ce projet d'anglais **making a job application booklet"
steps to be followed :
1/look for job advertisement and choose one
2/write a job application & CV
3/ reply of the job application (acceptance) .
4/ write a formal phone conversation (to confirm the date of the interview
5/ write an interview

please help me , I realy need it
merci d'avance et baraka llah fikom
mes salutations

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

where are you?????????????????

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

نحن هنا روحي لموضوعي نتاع المراجعة تلاقاي كل شي

>>>> الرد الثالث :

alors vous pouvez m'aider?

>>>> الرد الرابع :

اصبري ضك نجيبوا لك

>>>> الرد الخامس :

the simple letter your name
your country
place and dath of bird

The name of the consignee
Manager of Human Resources
.Dear Ms. Strousecan you use another name))

I am applying for the position of systems analyst which was advertised on october 12 with the placement service at Old Dominion University. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience, and career interests.

Your position requires experience in computer systems, financial applications software, and end-user consulting. With a major in Management Information Systems, I have training on mainframes, minicomputers, and microcomputers as well as with a variety of software programs and applications. My practical experience in my university’s computer center as a programmer and as a student consultant for system users gave me valuable exposure to complex computer operations. Additionally, I worked as a cooperative education student in computing operations for a large bank where I gained knowledge of financial systems. My enclosed resume provides more details on my qualifications.

My background and career goals seem to match your job requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively. Furthermore, I am genuinely interested in the position and in working for Atlantic Coast Industries. Your firm has an excellent reputation and comes highly recommended to me.

Would you please consider my request for a personal interview to discuss further my qualifications and to learn more about this opportunity? I shall call you next week to see if a meeting can be arranged. Should you need to reach me, please feel free to call me at 555-4388. If I am not in, please leave a message on my answering machine and I will return your call within a day, or you can E-mail me at: your e-mail
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely yours,

(Written signature)

your name

هذا الموضوع للاخت sisito

ممكن بحث الفصل الثاني ليوم البسبت

thank you so much

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nasser17
the simple letter your name
your country
place and dath of bird

The name of the consignee
Manager of Human Resources
.Dear Ms. Strousecan you use another name))

I am applying for the position of systems analyst which was advertised on october 12 with the placement service at Old Dominion University. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience, and career interests.

Your position requires experience in computer systems, financial applications software, and end-user consulting. With a major in Management Information Systems, I have training on mainframes, minicomputers, and microcomputers as well as with a variety of software programs and applications. My practical experience in my university’s computer center as a programmer and as a student consultant for system users gave me valuable exposure to complex computer operations. Additionally, I worked as a cooperative education student in computing operations for a large bank where I gained knowledge of financial systems. My enclosed resume provides more details on my qualifications.

My background and career goals seem to match your job requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively. Furthermore, I am genuinely interested in the position and in working for Atlantic Coast Industries. Your firm has an excellent reputation and comes highly recommended to me.

Would you please consider my request for a personal interview to discuss further my qualifications and to learn more about this opportunity? I shall call you next week to see if a meeting can be arranged. Should you need to reach me, please feel free to call me at 555-4388. If I am not in, please leave a message on my answering machine and I will return your call within a day, or you can E-mail me at: your e-mail
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely yours,

(Written signature)

your name